Agreement To Policy
Use Of Information
You agree to allow JAWSMedia.com to contact you through any and all email and mailing address information submitted to provide support of perform necessary correspondence to render services. You also agree to periodically receive information regarding changes to our hosting policies or special offers. Under no circumstances will your information be sold or distributed to any third party.
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date. If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your software and other technical matters.
When you visit our web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you. We may also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our web site. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential; or
- as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally. Some of this information may come from "cookies" stored in your browser.
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
Changes To Policy
This policy, from time to time, may be changed. Any changes to this policy will be posted herein this page and enforceable immediately upon update. It is your responsibility to check this page for updates to this policy. Email notifications to this policy are a courtesy and you are not guaranteed to be notified.
This policy was last updated:
January 17, 2012 10:56 PM